Dumb code mistake continues

So I was able to fix that performance problem I mentioned in my previous post. But I inadvertently introduced a new problem in my previous fix. And here is the gist of how I did:


while (some condition) {
if(some other condition) {
...
return;
}
}

Guess what, I was able to put it into infinite loop…I can explain more if needed 🙂

PS, I found out something was going horribly wrong on local dev. Basically the web page spins without any feedback for more than 10 minutes (it times out and gives 500 internal error quickly on dev server, due to more security settings).