Posted on 1 Comment

80 20 Rule

Reading Time: < 1 minute

I heard about this 80-20 rule from a friend a while ago. It says “we spend 20% of our effort to accomplish 80% of the things; and then we spend remaining 80% of the time & effort to complete the remaining 20%…” I think that pretty well summerize what I was doing at my work lately. I think I want to add more here: the second half is more tough sometimes. Because it seems just never ending.

OK, enough about whining. I am going to do something meaningful: read some SEC filings for the companies I am interested. I have not forget writing about Chinese software companies, will resume soon…

1 thought on “80 20 Rule

  1. Right. Now If I persevere in my Language studies, I will succeed. Otherwise I will fail in my future.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *