iPhone app

Introducing myNestEgg v 1.5 and collegeFund 1.6

Latest and the greatest 🙂

1) Fixed “data not being saved” bug in myNestEgg and collegeFund

2) Also, in myNestEgg v 1.5, we added “Auto Pilot” feature, similar to what has been introduced in collegeFund 1.5. The main difference is in myNestEgg I set income ratio to 70%.

Why 70% for income ratio in retirement
I briefly mentioned it on my personal blog, 70% is a magic number because I assume social security and other savings made up the rest (30%) of the retirement income.

By omaha

I am Serenity and Sophia's daddy.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.